How to Download Videos from Facebook.com?
Download facebook.com. Video Instruction
Step-By-Step guide to download from facebook.com
This instruction shows how to download a video from facebook.com Just follow a few easy steps and you will know how to get your favorite video. There are two ways to download a video from Facebook.
- Go to Facebook.com website;
- Find a video you like and copy its URL;
- Go to Free Online Facebook Video Downloader;
- Paste that URL directly into the search field;
- Press “Download button” – and wait until the video is ready for you. It is done!
- Install Facebook.com Video Downloader for Google Chrome;
- Visit Facebook and look for any video you want downloaded;
- Press “Download Video” button – and you will get the video really soon!
Facebook is a popular online social media network and an American corporation based in Menlo Park, California. You can access Facebook from many laptops, desktops, tablet computers and smartphones all over the Internet. Facebook users can add others as "friends" and chat. They can also post status updates, share digital photos, videos and links. One can easily see if you updated your status profile – they will get a notification.
You can fill your profile with all important information accessible for others – name, occupation, schools attended etc. You may join common-interest groups sorted by topics, hobbies and workplace.
Initially, the network was accessible only for Harvard students; later on, it was extended and available to universities in Boston area. With time, Facebook started providing support for students of different US universities.
Starting from 2006, anyone older 13 could start using Facebook. Why does the service has its name? It comes from face book directories that were given to US students.link Visit facebook.com