How to Download Videos from YouTube.com?
Download youtube.com. Video Instruction
Step-By-Step guide to download from youtube.com
Read the Catch.tube instruction of how to download a video from Youtube in a few minutes. Check these simple steps to see your video ready.
- First of all, visit Youtube website;
- Search for the video you like to download and copy its URL;
- Then simply visit Free Online YouTube Video Downloader;
- Paste your copied URL into the field of search;
- Press “Download Button” – here you are, your video will be ready in a few moments.
Second Way (Powered by 2get.video)
- Visit youtube.com;
- Search for the video you like to save to computer or mobile;
- Input "2get" after domain name in browser address bar (like: https://www.youtube2get.com/watch...);
- You will be forwarded to download page - done!
YouTube is a popular American video-sharing service. The headquarter is located in San Bruno The service was created by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim— former PayPal employees, in February 2005. In November 2006, Google bought the site.
YouTube is one of Google's subsidiaries. You can upload videos, rate the existing media files, view interesting examples and share them with your friends. You can find video clips, TV programs, music videos, short and long movies, video tutorials etc. A lot of educational material and original movies can be found on Youtube.
People use Youtube for video blogging as it is more entertaining and inspires more interest. The content is uploaded to Youtube by individuals and media corporations. Youtube is a part of partnership program. If you are unregistered and do not have a profile, you can only watch the videos. Actual users have more rights, like unlimited videos upload and adding comments to existing videos. But you must be at least 18 years old to be able to register.link Visit youtube.com