How to Download Videos from Tencent QQ Video (v.qq.com)?
Step-By-Step guide to download from v.qq.com
Catch.tube presents the instruction of how to download a video from Tencent Video (v.qq.com) in a few minutes. Check these simple steps to see your video ready.
- Visit v.qq.com website;
- Search for the video you like to download and copy its URL;
- Visit Free Online Tencent QQ Video (v.qq.com) Downloader;
- Paste copied URL into the search field;
- Press “Download Button” – Ready.
- Simply install Tencent QQ Video Downloader;
- Visit v.qq.com website and see the video of your interest;
- After all, just press “Download Video” button – Done.
Third Way (Powered by 2get.video)
- Go to v.qq.com and check the video you like to save to computer or mobile;
- Write "2get" after domain name in browser address bar (like: v.qq2get.com/...);
- You will be redirected to download page - Ready!
Tencent Video is a Chinese video streaming website owned by Tencent. In November 2016 it reported it had 20 million subscribers.
Tencent QQ, also known as QQ, is an instant messaging software service developed by the Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited. QQ also offers services that provide online social games, music, shopping, microblogging, movies, and group and voice chat. The software uses a logo of a small penguin wearing a red scarf.
At the end of June 2016, there were 899 million active QQ accounts. A number of over 200 million simultaneous online QQ users was recorded as of April 2014.link Visit v.qq.com