How to Download Videos from Vimeo.com?
Download vimeo.com. Video Instruction
Step-By-Step guide to download from vimeo.com
To know how to download your videos from Vimeo, you should read this instruction carefully. There are 3 ways how you can do it with the help of Catch.tube website.
- Go to Vimeo website;
- Find the video you want to have and copy the URL of this Video;
- Then go to Free Online Vimeo Video Downloader;
- Carefully paste the URL into search field;
- After that, press “Download Button” - and you will see your video downloading.
- Install the extension Vimeo Video Downloader for Google Chrome;
- Go to any Vimeo video you like;
- Press “Download Video” – see your video in a few minutes.
Third Way (Powered by 2get.video)
- Go to Vimeo.com;
- Find the video you want to save to computer or mobile;
- Write "2get" after vimeo in browser address bar (like: https://vimeo2get.com/...);
- You will be forwarded to download page - Done!
Vimeo was founded in November 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. It is an online service that allows to view and share videos between users. This website was the first one to support high-quality and high-definition videos.
Soon after its creation (October 9, 2007), Vimeo started supporting high-definition videos in 1280×720 (720p). At that time, it was the first video-sharing website supporting HD videos. Uploaded media files were converted into 720/30p VP6 Flash video. Nowadays, all consumers’ videos are encoded into H.264 for HTML5, the ones uploaded before, were re-encoded.
Basic users can upload up to 500 MB of videos weekly, and only 1 HD video per week.link Visit vimeo.com