US $1.77More Info
Colorful Wooden Worm Puzzles Kids Learning Educational Didactic Baby Development Toys Fingers Game for Children Montessori Gift
US $0.85More Info
women cotton socks stereoscopic Cute Animal Female Kawaii Cat With Dog Summer Short Socks Women Casual Soft Funny Socks
US $2.98More Info
32*32 Dots Base Plate for Small Bricks Baseplate Board Compatible legoing city friends figures Building Blocks Toys For Children
US $6.93More Info
Fashion seller Old World Map mouse pad 2018 new large pad to mouse notbook computer mousepad gaming mouse mats to mouse gamer
How to Download Videos from Pinterest.com?
Step-By-Step guide to download from pinterest.com
Check this instruction to facilitate you the process of video download from Pinterest. There are 3 ways how you can do it:
- Go to Pinterest.com and check the video you like to download;
- Copy the URL of this Video;
- Then go to Free Online Pinterest Video Downloader;
- Paste the URL you copied into the search field;
- After that, press “Download Button” – and your video is ready now!
- Simply install Pinterest Video Downloader;
- Visit Pinterest.com website and see the video of your interest;
- After all, just press “Download Video” button – and it is all done.
Third Way (Powered by 2get.video)
- Go to Pinterest.com and check the video you like to save to computer or mobile;
- Input "2get" after domain name in browser address bar (like: pinterest2get.com/pin/...);
- You will be redirected to download page - Done!
Learn more about Pinterest: it is a web and mobile application founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp. It works with a software system. The service is designed to find out information throughout the web. You should register on the service if you want to use it regularly.
It is easy to share your impressions on Pinterest. You can choose any content from the Internet and share a link, a picture, as well as create a board. You can easily do it via “Pin it” button. Just download it to the bookmark bar and you are ready to share the news and emotions. You can ask your webmaster to insert “Pin it” button. Some websites already have them on the items to make it easier.
In 2015, a new feature appeared on Pinterest – now you can search with images and not only texts.link Visit pinterest.com